Welcome!

Welcome to my list of the top backpacking spots in the United States. This list is a combination of trips that I have taken, trips I would like to take, and trips that friends have taken and told me about. I am excited to share these with you, and would love your feedback if you have any suggestions for the list.

The pictures used have either been taken by me personally, or taken from the National Park Service website unless otherwise noted.

Happy Camping!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Lets take a break....

We are currently rounding the half way point of my blogs for class so I thought I would take a moment to recap what we've talked about and tell you where I'm going with this blog. I started talking about a few trips that I've gone on and really enjoyed. I then started talking about trips that I've heard about or places that I've been hoping to visit for a long time, and just have never had the chance. I have now been transitioning to a point where I am searching for your favorite places to go backpacking and camping. I have read some other blogs and reviews and will be compiling what I think are some of the best reviews I've read. I will also be looking through the national park website to see their highlighted parks and what they recommend as places for backcountry backpacking.

Thanks for following my blogging so far, and I hope you continue to stay interested as I keep writing about my favorite places to go camping.

-seth

No comments: